TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR INFLUENCERS
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR INFLUENCERS
ARTICLE 1. PURPOSE
ARTICLE 2. QUALIFICATION
- ① Regardless of the Program type, all Influencers can apply to any Program. However, to be eligible to become an Influencer Member, the user shall have an account on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, or Weibo.
- ② The Company determines a user’s eligibility by reviewing the category, content nature, and level of participation using the social media account registered by the user, and Members are not allowed to raise the object to the Company’s review results.
- ③ When a social media channel is linked to any Mizuki 미즈키 account, it is not allowed to link to another Mizuki 미즈키 account using such a channel. Each social media channel is allowed to be linked to only one Mizuki 미즈키 account.
- ④ If a user’s application for an Influencer Membership is rejected, the user can make a reapplication after 30 days from the previous application date.
- ⑤ The Company may refuse an Influencer Membership application on the following conditions:
- 1. there is an unavoidable reason to accept the application; and
ARTICLE 3. REPRESENTATION AND AMENDMENT OF THESE TERMS AND USE
ARTICLE 4. MEMBERSHIP
- ① If a user’s application for participation in the Program is approved, their Membership status shall be converted to Mizuki 미즈키 Influencer Membership. When a user’s application has been approved, the user cannot change or remove the linked social media account. To change or remove the linked account, the user shall contact the Customer Service team of Mizuki 미즈키.
- ② Mizuki 미즈키 may conduct a reliability survey against the Influencer account once a month. If it is found that a user’s account is a false account, the user’s Influencer Membership may be restricted or suspended without prior notice.
- ③ If a user becomes an Influencer Member, the user shall receive Mizuki 미즈키 points as a sign-up benefit.
Such points are provided upon the approval of an Influencer Member, and unused points shall expire 14 days from the date.
- ④ When a user signs up for an Influencer Membership, the Company shall collect the following:
- 1. SNS ID directly provided by the Influencer Member;
- 2. Relevant country of the Influencer Member;
- 3. Address information of the Influencer Member; and
- 4.Payment details of Influencer Member.
ARTICLE 5. REWARD CODE
- ① An Influencer Member may create their customized reward code (“Reward Code”) when applying for the Program.
- ② A Reward Code shall be 7–12 characters long and use both uppercase letters and Arabic numerals.
- ③ Only a member who has signed up for Mizuki 미즈키, including a new member, can use a reward code. Nonmembers cannot use it.
- ④ The created Reward Code is automatically included in a product link (“Reward Link”) when an Influencer Member shares the link. The Influencer Member can modify and remove the Reward Code that was automatically included.
- ⑤ Any sales made through a Reward Link or any purchase made through a Reward Link is counted based on cookies recorded when the link is clicked. These cookies are recorded for 30 days.
- ⑥ Any purchase made through a Reward Link is updated by the cookies of the last clicked link. Cookies of browsers and APPs may be recorded separately, so the Reward Codes of different Influencer Members may be counted respectively.
In this case, the last clicked Reward Code on the relevant device shall be counted.
- ⑦A user shall not promote the Reward Code in any manner that could be interpreted as impersonating, representing, or charging against any third party for Commission generation.
- The Company reserves the right to deactivate the Reward Code at its discretion if the Reward Code is inappropriate or rejectable.
ARTICLE 6. COMMISSION AND CASH CONVERSION
- ① If an Influencer Member’s followers (“Customers”) purchase using a Reward Code or Reward Link, a 5% discount benefit shall be applied to the Customers.
- ② To promote the use of a Reward Code, an Influencer Member shall receive 5% - 13% of the sales amount as separate Commission points, depending on their Influencer revenues. The Commission point rate shall be designated based on the criteria separately notified to Influencer Members. The sales revenues generated from the Reward Codes shall reset on the first day of every month.
- ③ Commission points made upon the purchase by a Customer through a Reward Code and Reward Link shall be provided three days after delivery, and if cancelation/refund occurs after three days, the points shall be returned.
In the case of a partial refund, the points shall be returned depending on the proportion of the refund amount.
- ④ The Commission made through the Reward Code may be converted into cash if the value reaches at least USD 50. The Influencer Member shall provide account information required to convert into cash, and the Company shall not be responsible for any problems caused by inaccurate account information.
- (When you receive a commission, you will be charged a fee)
- ⑤ Commission points shall not expire until the Influencer Member terminates their account. The points shall be invalidated when an Influencer Member requests to cancel or revoke their participation in the Program.
- ⑥ Details of cash conversion using Mizuki 미즈키 Commission Points
Details Descriptions Withdrawal date once a month How to withdraw Bank account
- ⑧ If the Company becomes incapable of providing services for any reason, including the conversion of business items, the revocation of the Program, mergers of businesses, etc., the Company shall notify users of such information and compensate Influencer Members and other Consumers according to the specified conditions. However, unless the Company notifies the compensation standards, etc. otherwise, the points shall be paid to the user in kind or cash corresponding to the currency value accepted in the shopping mall.
ARTICLE 7. RESTRICTIONS ON GENERAL PUBLICITY
- ① Each Influencer Member is allowed only one Mizuki 미즈키 Influencer account.
- ② It is allowed to share a Reward Code on a personal blog or using a personal social media account, including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Weibo, etc., according to the applicable terms for the account. However, it is not allowed to include into the social media profile any avatar or other content that may be construed as being managed by or related to Olive Young Global Mall.
- ③ The social media account username and Reward Code shall not contain the words “Mizuki” or “Mizuki 미즈키.” Furthermore, the Reward Code may not include any existing or previous Mizuki 미즈키 promotion code or coupon code.
- ④ An Influencer Member shall promote their Reward Code by using only one social media account per social media platform. Any promotion of one Reward Code using multiple accounts for the same social media service shall not be accepted.
- ⑤ The social media account username shall not contain “Mizuki” or “Mizuki 미즈키” or use similar words. Furthermore, a user may not customize their Reward Code to make it look the same as their social media account username. Likewise, it is also prohibited from changing the social media account username to look the same as their Reward Code.
- ⑥ A user may send a Reward Code via email using their email address or the share icon on the Mizuki 미즈키 website. However, it is prohibited from making such an email give the impression that it is sent or sponsored by Mizuki 미즈키.
ARTICLE 8. INFLUENCER PARTNERSHIP
The Company collaborates with Influencer Members with outstanding activities concerning prizes, product reviews, or coupons sponsored by Mizuki 미즈키. The Company continuously monitors the activities of Influencer Members and may collaborate with Influencer Members with excellent performances in carrying out events, including special exhibitions, etc.
ARTICLE 9. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
- ① Content related to Mizuki 미즈키, including content produced by Influencer Members for social media channels or content directly submitted by Influencer Members to Mizuki 미즈키, may be collected and used by the Company for marketing, promotion, and analysis purposes. However, in this case, the Company shall make the best efforts to protect the Influencer Members’ personal information, and Influencer Members shall pay sufficient attention before disclosing their information through social media channels. Such content may include text, images, videos, and posts that mention Mizuki 미즈키 as a sponsor or partner as well as posts on YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, or other social media that include Mizuki 미즈키 in a hashtag or are based on any product received from Mizuki 미즈키. The Company may modify, edit, and utilize it without changing the essence thereof.
- ② An Influencer Member agrees to permit the Company to collect their content from the Influencer Member’s social media channels and the Mizuki 미즈키 website for marketing, promotion, or analysis purposes. The Influencer Member also agrees to grant the Company’s business partners a nonexclusive, irrevocable right to publish their content for marketing, promotional or analytical purposes. The Company does not guarantee that the Company or its business partners will publish specific content upon being granted such a right. The Company or its business partners may use or publish such content at its or their discretion.
- ③ If an Influencer Member does not agree to the collection and use of their content, the Influencer Member may notify the Company and withdraw from the Program at any time.
ARTICLE 10. SUSPENSION AND PROHIBITION OF MEMBERSHIP AND STATUS
- ① If any content created by an Influencer Member contains Mizuki 미즈키 products or Mizuki 미즈키’s brand name and includes the following, the Influencer Member’s membership may be disqualified.
- 1. Abusive or obscene content
- 2. Racist or discriminatory content
- 3. Sexual content, including explicit images and videos
- 4. Comments responding to or copying content created by other Influencer Members or content creators
- 5. “Spam” content
- 6. Discussion on topics irrelevant with its purpose
- ② If an Influencer Member’s comments or personal messages on social media channels damage the Company’s brand image, the Influencer Member’s membership may be suspended by the Company.
- ③ The Company has the right to prohibit the use of Commissions and Reward Codes immediately and invalidate the membership of “Mizuki 미즈키 Influencer” if any misconduct, abuse, or other wrongful conduct, including but not limited to the examples listed above, is discovered or suspected.
ARTICLE 11. WITHDRAWAL AND LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP, ETC.
- ① A Member may request the Company to withdraw from the Influencer Membership directly through the service, in writing, by phone, or via email, and the Company shall convert the Member’s account to a regular member account immediately upon completing the relevant procedure after receiving such request.
- ② When an Influencer Member withdraws their Membership, the previously accumulated Commission points shall be deleted.
ARTICLE 12. INDEMNITY
- ② The Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused by reasons attributable to the Member.
- ③ In relation to the information, data, and facts posted by a Member or third party (including business partners), the Company does not warrant and is not responsible for the completeness, stability, legality, and noninfringement of the rights of others of such information or data, unless objectively recognizing and confirming the falsehood and illegality of such information or data.
- ④ The Company is not responsible for any damage caused by the incapability to provide services because of force majeure, including natural disasters.
- ⑤ If the Company provides its services under any contract executed with the affiliate site, the Company is not responsible for any damage caused by the services provided by the affiliate site.